Enrollment Processes & Requirements
Thank you for your interest in attending Upland Christian Academy. To help you through the application process please review the following information.
- Fill in all spaces on the Application for Admission. An incomplete application will be returned to you.
- Complete and sign the 2013-2014 Financial Agreement and return the top copies (white and yellow).
- Submit a copy of student's immunization record.
- Submit a copy of student's report cards (most recent and previous year), and a copy of the last standardized test of basic skills (SAT, CTBS, CAT, etc.). If a test was not given, please ask your student's current school or last school attended to note that fact in writing for submission to Upland Christian Academy.
- Students applying to 10th – 12th grade must provide a copy of their high school transcript to include all coursework completed through the previous semester.
- Students applying to high school must have an academic GPA of 2.0 to be considered for admission.
- Kindergarten and 1st grade applicants must submit a copy of their official county birth certificate.
- Submit the $195.00 Application/Testing Fee (non-refundable) with the completed application and all needed documents.
- Student applicants for 6th – 12th grade must submit the Student Questionnaire (included with enrollment packet).
- Confidential Recommendation Forms as indicated below (included with enrollment packet) must be completed and mailed directly to Upland Christian Academy from the student's current school or last school attended:
Kindergarten Applicants: Preschool Teacher 1st – 5th Grade Applicants: Principal 6th – 12th Grade Applicants: Principal, English Teacher, Math Teacher
- Home-schooled students should provide a letter of reference from an adult other than a family member.
- All required documents listed on this form must be turned in with the Application for Admission (recommendation forms noted above to be mailed by previous school) in order to proceed with testing and interview.
- Entrance test results should indicate the student is within six (6) months of grade level to proceed with the enrollment process.
- A personal interview with both the parents and the student will be scheduled with administration following the testing date.
- Following the family interview, a letter will be mailed to applicant notifying applicant of admission status.
- Upon acceptance into Upland Christian Academy, the Registration Fee becomes due.
- Under no circumstances will Upland Christian Academy allow a student to start school who has not completed the entire application and enrollment process.
Attendance at Upland Christian Academy is a privilege and admittance is by application only. Acceptance, including terms and conditions, is determined by administration.
If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please contact Upland Christian Academy's school office at (909) 758-8747.