Mission, Vision, Values
To educate students by integrating academic excellence with a Christian worldview, equipping them to impact their world for Christ.
UC Academy shall be a reflection of God's excellence in school instruction and operation.
- Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
- Christ is the image of the invisible God…all things were created by him and for him…He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
- We purpose to know Christ and to become like Him.
- We seek Christ's pre-eminence in all things.
- Our teaching is in harmony with Scripture.
- We prepare students for college, career, life, and eternity.
- Our education meets or exceeds State/National standards.
- We use proven, effective teaching methods.
- Our students perform at their full potential.
- We love one another as Christ first loved us.
- We delight in God's grace, extend it to others, and foster its growth.
- We practice accountability and uphold one another to high standards.
- Our students are committed to building community and serving others.
- Productive life changes (transformation) is the goal of our education.
- We seek growth of the whole person: mental, spiritual, physical, and social.
- We cultivate joyful, respectful obedience in students.
- We help students discover their life's purpose and equip them to fulfill it with excellence.