Thank you for your interest in Upland Christian Academy. To help you through the application process, please review the following information.
You may complete the admissions process online by going to our Online Application. We encourage families to apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking online the status of their admission after their application has been submitted. A non-refundable application fee of $195 (payable by credit or debit card) must be submitted with each application.
All international applicants must contact Mr. Peter Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose to only complete/submit paper documents, please follow the steps below:
- Fill in all spaces on the Application for Admission. An incomplete application will be returned to you.
- Complete and sign the 2017-2018 Financial Agreement.
- Submit a copy of student’s immunization record.
- Kindergarten and 1st grade applicants must submit a copy of their official county birth certificate. Students entering Kindergarten must be five (5) years old by September 1, 2017.
- Submit a copy of student’s report cards (most recent and year previous), and a copy of the last standardized test of basic skills (SAT, TN3, CTBS, CAT, STAR, etc.). If a test was not given, please ask your student’s current school or last school attended to note that fact in writing for submission to UC Academy.
- Students applying to 10th – 12th grade must provide a copy of their high school transcript to include all coursework completed through the previous semester.
- Student applicants for 6th – 12th grade must submit the Student Questionnaire (included with enrollment packet).
- Students applying to high school must have an academic GPA of 2.0 to be considered for admission.
- Submit the $195 Application/Testing Fee with the completed application and all needed documents.
- Confidential Recommendation Forms as indicated below (included with enrollment packet) must be completed and mailed directly to UC Academy from the student’s current school or last school attended:
- Kindergarten Applicants: Preschool Teacher
- 1st – 5th Grade Applicants: Principal
- 6th – 12th Grade Applicants: Principal, English Teacher, Math Teacher
- Home-schooled students should provide a letter of reference from an adult other than a family member.
- All required documents listed on this form must be turned in with the Application for Admission (recommendation forms noted above to be mailed by previous school) in order to proceed with the testing and interview.
- UC Academy entrance test results should indicate the student is within six (6) months of grade level to proceed with the enrollment process.
- A personal interview with both the parents and the student will be scheduled with administration following the testing date.
- Following the family interview, a letter will be mailed to applicant notifying applicant of admission status.
- The Registration Fee becomes due upon acceptance into UC Academy.
- Under no circumstances will UC Academy allow a student to start school who has not completed the entire application and enrollment process.
Attendance at UC Academy is a privilege and admittance is by application only. Acceptance, including terms and conditions, is determined by administration.
If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please contact our school office at